Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh Happy Day!


Since it is Christmas, and Buckley had the most perfect day, I will share.  The Buckley definition of The Perfect Day, is when Pepper the neighbor dog goes with us on a walk.  Pepper is a farm dog that can jump any fence, catch anything you throw in mid air, and there could not be a dog more opposite than Buckley, who cannot jump or catch.  Buckley LOVES Pepper and will follow her anywhere.  When she comes over to our house there could not be a more delighted dog than Buckley.

I have been trying to capture them in a photo but Pepper moves fast and so this is the best I could get of the two of them.  I did this with my iPhone and so the quality is not very good, but you will get the essence of the day, a perfect day!

Merry Christmas from Buckley and Pepper.

3 comments:

Donna T said...

I can feel the joy with every flap of Buckley's ears! It's nice to know he has a special friend like Pepper. Thanks for sharing!

Donna Van Tuyl said...

Hi Donna, he rested for two days after the big outing. It makes me happy that he is enjoying his older age and can still find joy. A lesson for me, life can always be full of delights, joy, and sharing with a wonderful friend. Thank you Donna T.

Anonymous said...

Love your videos. All so well done. I think I like this one the best because I love to see the old boy having such a good time. Gail S.